Thread: Edenpure ?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
Drifty1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9441
I have one in the Montana that is about 3 years old. I did have to send it in one time for repairs about 2 years back and talk about a hassle. I don't know if they have changed their policy but if you need it fixed you need to take it back to where you bought it and they send it in to get repaired. This proved to be quite a hassle as I had to talk to many people about what to do to send it in for repairs. After getting the run around I found out when you call them you are getting some marketing company that has no idea of what costumer service is. The unit seems to work fine and works quite well as a end table along side of my lazy boy. Would I buy another one, maybe but I think you can pick one just like it on Amazon for about $150 less that is just as efficient.

After read the report above I think the only way they could be a little more efficient is they run for a while after the element shuts off. This air movement that is cooling down the quartz element might help maybe. I do also agree they are hyped more but not worth the big bucks. I think I paid about $279 for mine as it was a last years model. Mine remote for my TV also interferes with the temp control on the heater so that is quite a hassle.