View Single Post
Old 11-18-2021, 11:23 AM   #1
DudleyW

M.O.C. #30126
Furrion FGH4ZSA-ss stove top removal help

Could anyone give me some advice on removing the top of my furrion stove? The ones I have experience with just simply lift up but this one appears to be more challenging. I have found that each burner has two long screws which possibly connect the top to the bottom but the top still doesn't budge and neither does the individual burners. I have also removed the screws in the back grate but other than that, I cannot see what is holding down both the stove top and the individual burners. I also realize there is a nut on the ignitor but not sure if that makes a difference. I have it loosened but don't want to completely remove it from fear of the ignitor falling down .

On a related subject, the purpose of removing the stove top is to get to the gas regulator which is below. I am wanting to see if i can adjust it to reduce the size of my flame. If there is an easier way to do this I am open to suggestions, but I would still like to figure out how to remove this stove top or it will bother me forever.

Thanks in advance!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20211118_110222.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	204.9 KB
ID:	10600  
DudleyW is offline   Reply With Quote