Thread: 2014 3402RL
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2015, 03:48 AM   #15
jlb27537
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13157
I am on my first Keystone product. Probably my only Keystone/Thor product. Why? Lack of Quality Customer Service. You can call Customer Service but all they can do is to tell you to contact your dealer.

The girls on the phone answer the same fone number for the entry level TT to the top of the line 5th wheels.

I have a window part broken on my '14 3150RL. "My Dealer" has been working on this since last summer. Have received the same wrong part 3 times.

As mentioned in a different thread, now the back cap is a option. Thor is slowly removing things that made the Montana Line the #1 seller for years. They will coast along on their past reputation and then come up with a new and "improved" Montana/not.

Years ago we had options, some brands made their own frames, quality was built in.

Back in the ole days we had the big 3 auto makers. They started building what the public did not want, quality dropped. A off shore company came here. Honda, Toyota, Datsun. We know how that turned out.

But back to the OP's question. In today's present market, a Montana is probably as good as it gets in the price point it is in.

jlb27537 is offline   Reply With Quote