View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #1
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
Need directions fast

Hi everyone...we are on our way right now as I type to Goshen and the service center. As hard as I have tried I can't find a map to lead us to the service center on Davis Drive. I know I was there this past fall for the ladies driving class, but I didn't drive there and have no clue as to exactly where it is in relation to the factory or the old service center. Dick's never been there either.

Dick says we should be there in about two and a half hours. Yeppers it's 12:32 am right now, so we'll be arriving in the middle of the night. Gonna be hard to set up at Camp Keystone though if we can't find it. So I we are hoping one of our good MOC buddies may be still up and can either send us a link, an e-mail with directions let's say from the Elkart County 4H Fairgrounds to the service center. Even a phone call if you know our number. I was gonna call a couple of members I knew but by the time we got loaded up and finally go the truck hooked up (super long story) it was way too late to call anyone.

Have to say now that we are on the road that it's smooth sailing finally...and it's nice to be back on the road again. That is if we can find the service center. I know their planning on knocking on our door at 6 am. Sure hope our door will be there to knock on.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote