View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 06:21 PM   #16
Hemlockusa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4766
The days are ticking away. Each FRIDAY is passing more quickly, what that means is that RGV is getting closer and closer. We are headed down in October, to discover our site and appraise the situation. I think it is nice to be A TEXAN. I am starting to say ""YUP"" a lot now and am working on that COWBOY BOWLEGGED WALK, now that is going to take awhile to get down pat.. I really do think I can mow grass in cowboy boots!!!!!! I wonder are the BEER'S BIGGER in Texas???? I was going to put a sprinkler system in on our site when we go do there. I was planning on hiring some spanish help to accomplish this as I am not as nimble as I use to be, however I have discover that the majority of Spanish help has relocated to KANSAS. NOW I wonder do I need to hire a Spanish Helper here in Kansas and take him back to Mission Texas to help me???????? Or will I have to do this Construction myself. OH WAIT A MINUTE. I could con OZZ into helping me..... If I can obtain enough bandages and medical equipment to keep him going... ho ho ho I hope everyone understands that I have to much idle time and all this ""rambling"" is in FUN!!!!!!!! For those that have not been paying attention in the last few month's. When the winter is over """""""""""BRANSON IS GOING TO BE GREAT FOR 2008"""""" Safe Travels my friends John
Hemlockusa is offline   Reply With Quote