View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 10:41 AM   #9
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by drjjj

Have taken delivery of my 2015 F350SD/CC/long bed/4x4 SRW Platinum. Had it for a day then sent it out to get "pimped" (upgraded alarm & tailgate lock, MOGO tracking, bed liner, B&W hitch, tonneau cover, pork chop toolboxes, LED bed and backup lights, retractable running boards, SS grill guard, console vault, etc., etc.). Trying to put some miles on it so I have at least 1K on it when I tow the first time at the end of May. My last truck (99 F250 SD 7.3) served me well. Whoever buys it will get a great used truck. To say that I am overwhelmed with the features is an understatement. I told my kids yesterday on Mother's Day that I hope I live long enough to understand how to utilize everything this truck will do . My first experience with DEF. Do most of you diesel owners carry some with you all the time? If so, what volume? Does brand make a difference? Also, what is the current opinion on the best way to care for the paint job? This truck will be outside here in South Texas 24/7. Thanks.
Time to change your signature.
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote