View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007, 03:21 PM   #4
William H. Collier
Montana Master

M.O.C. #798
Dave, I did as you and ran two coax cables from the dish through the slide wall. The plate with the jumper is the one you need to go to the bedroom, one goes to the service bay and the other goes to the bedroom booster. With an ohm meter you can determine which is which. I then connected one coax to the receiver in the entertainment center and the other to the plate with the coax going to the bedroom, disconnect that coax from the booster in the bedroom and connect to the receiver. The second single plate comes from the booster from the antenna and is hooked to the tv separately. I then ran a cable from the other connector on the double plate which goes to the service center to the cable connection on the tv.
Connected in this manner the service bay connection can only be used for the tv in the entertainment center for cable, however the antenna works for both. Your main tv will have 4 separate inputs, HDMI from satellite, Cable from service bay, Antenna from the booster, and component cables from your DVD.
Bill
William H. Collier is offline   Reply With Quote