View Single Post
Old 09-30-2019, 06:58 PM   #19
Ram Montana High Country
Montana Master

M.O.C. #19944
Our First Rally - WOW what and experience. Picking a favorite part of the Rally is not possible. Montana support, tours and presentation were GREATLY Appreciated. During the presentation, I think, RIVA was mentioned as a governing source that dictates certain design requirements the industry needs to comply with. That caught me off guard a little. Believe it was mentioned during discussion about shore power hook up. I'll have to follow up and see if this is viewable by the public. The models reinforced the DW's opinion that the 372/3RD is a selection of choice. One question/thought - this design has the television on the rear with small windows on either side. Several camp grounds we enjoy, we back up to water and really love the view. Does anyone know of a Montana/HC model that has the same layout yet also have the large rear window like our '17 305RL? Of if Keystone might have that unit with a lowering television into the hutch and a large window? Again Thanks to KEYSTONE love to try and be there next year!
Ram Montana High Country is offline   Reply With Quote