View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 10:12 AM   #2
Lady RV
Montana Master

M.O.C. #30
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Bill and Lisa

Hey all you NE Rally MOCers!

Are you getting excited yet? I can tell you the Wagonmasters are! We had a great meeting last night and have just about finalized the agenda. As soon as the proof readers have verified I haven't put my foot in my mouth we will have an agenda ready to send out. We are also finalizing the attendee list and that will be available in Excel format and hopefully an easy to print out set of driving directions to get to the campground from the cardinal points of the compass.

Instead of trying to retype all of this info in threads and requiring people to search through numerous threads to get all of the info they need I would like to send these documents and updates as we get closer out via email. This allows easier printing and organization of the info on your end and quicker communication as most people check email more often than logging on the forum.

If you would like to be added to the distribution list for documents via email send me an email at rearick@cox.net. I will create a distribution list that blind copies everyone and your email will not be used for anything other than this express purpose.

Thanks, got to go to work now.....
Lady RV is offline   Reply With Quote