View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 01:49 PM   #19
Hit The Road
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27454
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSFORD99 View Post
This should be a fun thread.

I agree , although I have towed now for several years with the Andersen hitch. Two different fifth wheels ,two different short bed trucks . Previous truck was the Ford Superduty 350 short bed , towed several years with an older Montana fifth wheel, not nearly the rounded front corners of the new ones, no issues , although at that time had a manual slider that I never used the slider.

Present truck Ram 3500 short bed , have towed the Montana ,and SOB with a much more rounded front corner ,both with the Andersen without issue. Ram trucks has the shortest of the three short beds , Ford being the longest . Anyway good luck with your choice .

My son also has a 2022 Ford Superduty 350 short bed diesel on order , I will also guide him into a Andersen. If I had any concern whatsoever I would not , last thing I want him to do is damage a new truck or fifth wheel .
FYI : Found this is a previous post! From Keystone

Any Anderson Goose Neck Adapters installed after March 15, 2021, will not be eligible for warranty consideration. Proof of the date of the Anderson installation will be required as part of any claim submission.
For additional assistance, contact a Customer Service team:
Hit The Road is offline   Reply With Quote