View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 10:33 AM   #11
MandK
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #28430
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robokatz View Post
Congrats! My wife and I are getting ready to start shopping in the next few months, hope to have our Montana by next summer (our 1st RV), then going full time. We are now looking for a great dealer and it looks like you found one, can you share dealer name and salesperson? Sounds like you have not yet experienced their service department, but they sound good so far.

Actually, any comments from others on Tiara/Team Montana or Haylett? Any others you can recommend? Thanks
We bought our trailer from Fame RV in Saegertown PA. I dealt with the daughter of the founder of the business and part owner, Brenda.
I have only interacted with her, and the service manager at the time of the delivery. No complaints, but it’s early and I’ve only had the trailer 3 weeks!
I could not form any relationship with the Montana dealer down the street from my house, unfortunately. That’s why we went looking.
I can tell you that Fame brings the trailers in the shop ahead of time and “finishes the build” for the manufacturers. I saw them doing some pretty in depth “dealer prep” work on a new Paradigm prior to delivery and I know that they put several man hours into mine before I showed up on pdi day. It might have something to do with why some folks have a laundry list of problems the first time out and I have 1 item (so far), a faulty motion light.
Good luck shopping.
MandK is offline   Reply With Quote