View Single Post
Old 04-15-2022, 04:40 PM   #6
Hit The Road
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27454
Quote:
Originally Posted by 432bartman View Post
Does anybody know where the power and ground wires for the front LED cap lights are, or where they can be accessed? I imagine the top, and two lower side LED strips tie in together at some point and that is where I would like to access them.

I am thinking of replacing the 3 factory LED strips with multi-color changing ones from superbrightleds.com. I know this would entail running a new harness for all three LED strips, a controller, and then hooking it to power. Has anybody done this or just stayed with a single color?
There should be a white LED "pin box" light right above your hitch. A dealer showed me, he pushed the light into the hole and then pulled the grommet out and then the light. The wires will come with it. Then reach into that hole and there will be a continuous wire that is for the front cap lights that land at the converter/inverter right inside your doorway. Go to the Montana website and find the wiring diagram. I forgot if the cap wires are 4 or 5? From there you should be in your way!
Hit The Road is offline   Reply With Quote