National Rally Parking team

Give me a "P"
Give me a "A"
Give me a"R"
Give me a "K"
What's that spell?
What's that spell?
What's that spell?

Well, come on all you big strong men (and women)
Uncle MOC needs your help again.
Got himself in a terrible jam
Way up yonder in the Goshen.
Put down your books and pick up a map
We don't have time for a nap.

And it's one, two, three,
What are we parking for?
Don't ask me I don't give a damn
Next stop is the Goshen.

And it's five, six, seven,
Open up that big main gate.
Well there ain't no time to wonder why,
Whoopee we're all going to have a really fun time

And if you want to start having fun before every one else you can sign up for the "Parking Team". This is really one of the high lights of the entire rally. Okay, maybe not the entire rally, but the rally won't start until every one is parked. And we can only do that with volunteers.

There will be multiple additions to this thread and if you have suffered with me this long than you might have what it takes to be on the "Parking Team". Those that have volunteered in the past will know how much fun this is. And if they say otherwise they are wrong., or maybe just mistaken. So give it some thought and if you want to be part of the bestest group of MOCers at the rally, Please submit your Name, arrival date, best guess at arrival time (AM or PM helps),whether you are left or right handed, $27,412.25 in small bills to cover my bourbon habit, and a short fourteen page single spaced essay on what you can do for the "Parking Team". All entries are final. Not legal in all fifty states.

And I thank you for your support.

Woody

"Parking Team" coordinator until I get lucky and the coup is organized and successful.
Woodyswanch is offline   Reply With Quote