View Single Post
Old 09-13-2014, 03:44 AM   #13
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We did have the front overhang done with a Rhino Coat type protective coating. We do not have to have our auto/truck touch paint mixed for us as it is available everywhere. This thread provided the information on how to get the paint for our Big Sky but it was collected by the members not the manufacturer. Keystone should be responsible for providing us the information on were to get the touch up paint or secure a vendor that can provide it.

keystone will provide decals if they have them and there are vendors where we can purchase the decals. For the full body paint there is no support of any kind from Keystone. We have two colors on our 13 Big Sky that are no longer used and the only way I can get touch paint is to go out and have it mixed myself. Don't do that with the car or truck.

The touch up on the chips on my front overhang looked really bad as the paint provided by Maple City was a flat color and the paint has a clear coat applied.
Flat touch on a clear coat finish does not match and the clear coat touch paint also is a poor match.....Give it a try..

BTW. When I need touch paint for the Ford or the Honda we go to the dealer and they have it in stock. The manufacturer supports the touch paint.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote