View Single Post
Old 06-15-2021, 02:49 PM   #24
RetiredandRollin
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #27367
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef View Post
I don’t have the same system but I did have an issue with my large kitchen slide. My local dealer did not have the equipment to handle the complete removal of the slide. Keystone was great in finding a repair shop that could handle the work. In fact they were not a Montana dealer, they were a Grand Design dealer. When it came time for the repair Keystone wanted to go the cheap-fix route. They kept claiming it was an “industry standard” to fix it the way they wanted. I kept pressing. After many emails and a couple of phone calls they obliged and fixed it as it should have been fixed. I kept telling them that when I bought the RV it had this feature, and it needs to be repaired back to its original state. Keep after them. You paid a lot of money for the rig and it should be fixed accordingly.
I don't believe your mentality and request were unreasonable; I agree that a repair should be made to bring the item being repaired up to par; the same or better never worst. More so if it's a warranty repair; just my opinion. Thanks for your advice.

When the new item arrives and gets installed I will post a final.

Safe travels to all.
RetiredandRollin is offline   Reply With Quote