View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 12:16 AM   #35
Bigboomer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12333
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Allen in MT

What I post here is not political or ment to be. It is not about changing this to a gun forum. It is to inform those that have an interest.
It is not intended to relate to what someone else did or didn't do. And YES it does serve a purpose. It is only to remind those of us that choose to carry what a responsibility we have as most of us know.
If you do not agree with what we do, that is fine.
If you don't like reading Guns & Ammo don't buy the book.

As the forum heading says

Sitting around the Campfire
A great place to Chit Chat Drop in here and discuss the many things that have NOTHING to do with RV's/RVing.
thanks for your point of view
X2 with Allen....If someone finds a certain subject offensive or not of their liking then skip over it....There are plenty of topics that do not interest me so I just "skip" over them. If one wants to stick to strictly RVing topics there are plenty here to choose from. I find the more knowledge and education we ALL get about ALL subjects the better off we ALL are.

As a fellow CCW permit holder and RVer I find it extremely helpful to hear what others that share the same concerns have to say.

Thank you.