Thread: Gestapo?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 09:08 AM   #60
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
7. I will reiterate what another poster said earlier because it was stated succintly and it is fact. This is a privately owned and run forum. Anyone who does not like it is not required to stay here. If you don't like how it is run, leave. It is as simple as that.

"Agreed!

Perhaps one really needs to understand that sooner or later things may come down to ownership and when that happens we need to respect the rights of the owner.

We do not own this forum, nor as I understand does Keystone and therefore we are all guests here. True, it is the guests here that really drive this forum to what it is today but in the end someone else may dictate from time to time."

two statements of cold hard facts. It is difficult for some folks to understand that or adhere to it. It is really no different than not allowing guest to smoke in your house or not serving alcohol in your home. My home my rules one can choose to come in or not or leave.
We are guest here and we will abide by the wishes set by the forum owner.. Their house ,their rules. Not saying I agree or not.It is my choice to stay and abide by the rules...

It is clear that no one will bend on the issue and this horse had been beat enough. We are out of this one.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote