View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 10:54 AM   #43
sourdough
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlakejim View Post
It wasn't intended as a PERSONAL attack but rather a counter to the statement made. It was a counter DEBATE.

I am, to say the least, VERY PASSIONATE about this design concept. After all, I was the guy that drew out the original floor plan concept for Grand Design. I advocated for same with Keystone and Forest River as well. In general, its just good to see the industry trying something different. I get so tired of seeing the same cookie cutter floor plans in all the lines year after year.

Granted this particular concept is not for everyone but it would be unwise to underestimate the market for it. There are a LOT more people out there than you think that would love to take larger toys with them but don't want a conventional toyhauler.

I understand but when a person feels unsafe for himself or family they should not be challenged to a debate on their personal threshold of safety for themselves IMO.

It's clear you have a vested interest in the design and that's fine. To try to explain your perceived advantages of it is also understandable but trying to refute anything anyone has to say negatively about it isn't warranted IMO. I don't know, or care, how big the market is for that type of design - I don't like it because....I don't. Others may love it...or not. It's up to the design to sell itself and then we will see. I do think options are a good thing to have...JMO
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote