Thread: Documents
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 07:37 AM   #9
Art-n-Marge
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9257
Send a message via MSN to Art-n-Marge Send a message via Yahoo to Art-n-Marge
Passports (no need for birth certificate or marriage papers), vehicle and trailer insurance & registration kept in TV glove box, pet documents (license & medical records - rabies, bordatella, lyme disease along with other shots) kept in a pet specific travel bag carried wherever the pets are located (TV, RV, boarder, etc.)

We also keep any maintenance, warranty & records for the TV in the glove box and the same items for the RV in a large binder along with all user manuals in the RV itself.

I think thekenneys bring up some points of concern and I think about these all the time, but I also live with the concern of getting my wallet or my wife's purse stolen or destroyed too. We hope for the best and don't particularly do anything special but we don't flaunt nor try to attract too much attention. If we travelled more often we'd probably Fort Knox our stuff in better fashion.

I hope I remember everything we travel with, but you are right in that there is more to keep track of besides passports and medical records.
Art-n-Marge is offline   Reply With Quote