View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #1
jimmy2
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12317
How did we get here?

last night as the wife and i were at one of our favorites RV Camps sites in San Diego (San Onofre Recreation Beach http://www.mccscp.com/san-onofre-beach)
this little trailer pull up right next to us i looked over and it brought a tear to my eye it was a teardrop trailer as marry and John our new friends from Idaho came over and we began to talk over some wine i told the the story that i will tell all of you. so many of us may have the same or closed to the story that we have but here goes a long time ago the wife and i was doing the tent camp thing for years then one night we were watching the travel Chanel when a show came on about these thing call teardrop trailer my wife and i looked at each other and said that is what we need so i stared to look in to how to make one and this is what i came up with( ) well after making that one and 5 more for people that want them. one day with the sun going down over half dome in Yosemite valley the wife said to me would it be nice to do this all the time. so with a heavier hart i had to let my little trailer go she found a good home with allot of love we will miss her. so i ask all of you how you get her?
jimmy2 is offline   Reply With Quote