Thread: Cable Slides
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2020, 07:46 AM   #1
The Reycrofts
Established Member

M.O.C. #26229
Cable Slides

We purchased a 294RL HC from CWorld. Ordered at the Hershey show in September, Delivered to us due to Covid 19 in NY in May (its a long story)

She was delivered with several issues, and all were noted on the delivery drivers report.

we have repaired many of the issues and what we couldn't fix went into to a Certified Keystone repair Center for Warranted repair. Broken door, faulty toilet valve, Broken Solar charger, no remote switch for inverter(does not come with unit which is installed in the middle of the garage) Slides don't go out all the way. I suppose we should have refused delivery, but were assured all would be fixed.

1 big issue which I don't seem to be getting a good answer on is the slides. Only one of the 3 slides goes out all the way to the wall, and we are being told the other two, are correct as they are. The kitchen slide is on an angle, and while I think the cable is beginning to fray, I am told it is normal. The bottom of the slide is a full 3 inches from the wall on one side, and maybe 1 on the other. The bedroom slide is also not sitting against the wall. I feel the unit may have been moved by the dealer with the slides open.

Thought and opinions on the slides.
The Reycrofts is offline   Reply With Quote