View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 01:29 PM   #10
Ronnelly
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #794
I like the table and chairs by the back window, so much roomier to sit by the table. I take it you have all of your seating in the slide where the dining table used to be. Only thing, if you would want to use a hide a bed for sleeping, there would not be enough room for our 2 recliners and 1 couch along that wall. How wide is your love seat, must be your chairs do not take as much space as the recliners do.
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by jrgwdenner

http://i1.tinypic.com/xnw7d2.jpg This link will take you to a picture of the new location of our dining room table and chairs. We moved them to the back of the trailer and we have so much more room to sit up to the table. Could have a great view in some locations, too. We will have a comfy padded oak glider and footstool in the location of the dining room table once it arrives. By the time we're fulltiming, we will have replaced the couch and the two recliners and removed two of the dining room chairs. We'll put two folding chairs behind the new loveseat for the times when we 'entertain'. We love having easy access to the dining room table. Our coffee table top also lifts up so people can eat at the loveseat. We think we'll like it but will test it out this summer.

The slides can close easily with the table in the rear location. The table has been fastened to the floor and we will belt the chairs to the pedestal when traveling.
Ronnelly is offline   Reply With Quote