View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 09:18 AM   #6
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikendebbie View Post
I unboxed my new TST 507 tire monitor system today, reading the book and watching videos, laying the parts out on the table, etc. Strangely, the metal cap tool won’t fit the caps…the tool is too small and will not even come close to fitting the nut sides of any of the caps. 3 tools came in the box and they are all the same. TST was already closed this afternoon when I discovered the problem. I will call them tomorrow.

Anybody else have a similar problem? And what was the remedy?
If I'm reading this right, the metal wrench included, is just for the retaining nut and not the cap/sensor itself. The nut threads on first, then the sensor, then the nut is reversed up against the sensor, and the small metal wrench tightens the nut so the sensor cannot be stolen. Are you saying the wrench does not fit the retaining nut?
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote