View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 06:46 AM   #1
MandK
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #28430
Finally brought our new trailer home!

Wednesday was the big day, and all went well. Our dealer was just as good with the pdi as they were in the sales process back in the spring so we are hopeful looking forward in that regard. They did a great job prepping it ahead of time and after the 2 hour walkthrough they spent with us, we found nothing that needed attention during the 3 more hours that the wife and I spent going over it out in the lot. All the lug and suspension bolts were torqued to spec, fresh grease in the wet bolts, and I could see several places where they touched up the dicor on the roof. They left enough water in the tanks from their prep that we could play with all the fixtures and practice with the dump valves and low point drains.
Thanks to all of you and this forum for the education you have given us since we started following along this past spring, it has been priceless for us as we have not camped in years and are newbies to 5th wheels and these fancy units.
We are loading it up and the first camp out is next week, can’t wait.
I also learned here that we needed a starting point to go from on weights so we got that taken care of too. Let the fun begin!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1451C2D3-CFCA-4748-BB66-B3C225F9CC7F.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	268.2 KB
ID:	10090  
MandK is offline   Reply With Quote