View Single Post
Old 06-17-2015, 04:58 PM   #8
onekla
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12436
Greetings from central Arkansas and welcome to the MOC forum and family. If I may give my two cents on the theatre seating, I love it. I prepare the inside of our 3610RL for take off. In our previous RVs we had recliners and when I turned them around to strap them down, I set them on my toes one too many times (I'm a flip flops girl for the most part). I like that the theatre seating doesn't have to be moved or strapped down and they are soft and comfy. Our pull is a tab on the side of the console.

Two things we've done is upgraded our tires to G614s and purchased a surge protector. If you have a chance to go to rallies, I highly recommend it. We went to our first one this last fall and the sessions with the vendors were very informative for us as were the RVers that made us feel welcome. We were told that if we saw a group standing around talking, don't hesitate to step up and ask what they're talking about. These folks are great. If you have questions, ask away. You'll get lots of good answers.

We wish you many miles and smiles with your soon to be new RV. Enjoy!

Kathy
onekla is offline   Reply With Quote