View Single Post
Old 11-07-2007, 12:20 PM   #10
Driftwoodgal
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5446
Send a message via AIM to Driftwoodgal
Sherri,

Welcome to the world of posting. We are new to any type of trailer life. Because of health issues I can't camp in anything other that what I call "Princess Camping". I have to have a good bed where ever I stay, thus the RV is perfect for us.

Bob, DH, never posts on a message board, and has no desire to. I pull him over to the computer and say "you need to read this."

Speaking of Ozz, they were in our area recently and we got to see all of his improvements. I was telling Bob....did you see that. He just nodded his head and said yes. We won't be keeping up with any of his improvements except maybe the surge guard. I wish we had more time with Jim and Sue, so the importance of some things like the surge guard etc could have been discussed.

I have asked so many important questions ( to me they were important) and this team has answered everyone of them. In fact I have taken information from this forum to the dealership and educated them.

Hope to see you posting often as I love having another newbie posting along with me.

PS...... I sign all of my emails.....with the closing

Hugs,
Colleen

Hugs are free.
Driftwoodgal is offline   Reply With Quote