View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #19
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by grayghost03

I find the whole full body paint thing interesting. When you bought your truck did it say paint with emblems. The trailer has full body paint, with graphics. If you have ever looked at one the graphics are obvious, if you bought one with full body paint and had never looked at one to see the quality of paint job (very nice on the two we have looked at) same on you for not doing your homework on a very expensive option.
Actually we did not look for graphics on the Big Sky. we were told over and over again that it was full body paint and yes shame on me for believing the marketing. Should have known better.I say again we are not disappointed with the paint and would have got the package if we had known there were a small amount of graphics.I am disappointed that it was not properly marketed.As for the truck it was not marketed as full body paint. To me full body paint means just that..I would and will suggest that the marketing be modified to accurately describe what full body paint means..Once again..we like our full body pint with a few graphics .
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote