View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 01:46 PM   #1
bethandkevin
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12331
Some jobs are dirtier than others!

Crawled under Hannah to tackle the leaking black tank valve today. Used the LevelUp to tilt her forward as much as possible. Pulling the forward belly blanket went pretty easy. Pulling the knife valve went pretty easy. Found a Clorox wipe(or something like it) caught in the valve. In any event, it was something that shouldn't have gone down the hole to begin with. Had the boy manning the water faucet because I was too dang lazy(and dirty) to go to the hardware to get an end to fix the smashed water hose end. Should have been there folks. I said turn it off. I said it again. I yelled it. He said it wouldn't turn any farther. I yelled turn it the other way. Water stopped flowing, but too late. Guess what I smelled like after that exchange. The 5 gallon drain pan I was catching everything in overflowed rather quickly. Put the valve back in and checked for leaks-whatya know-no leaks! Put the belly blanket back in place and cleaned out the hose and the swing boom. Now it's Bud Light time! I can now sit back and chuckle at our father son time today.
bethandkevin is offline   Reply With Quote