Thread: quality control
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2014, 11:58 PM   #7
Phil P
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11206
Hi

I isn’t that they don’t have issues it is the attitude of Keystone when it came time to repair the damage done by the improper assembly of the trailer. They refused to repair the trailer even after I provided VIN’s for three other trailers that had the same problems and Keystone did repair them the comment was "we don’t cross reference those things”. Then they refused me access to their factory service center.

Now that I have cleared up their total lack of integrity I will go on.

The trailer was repaired at a company that only did repairs and was in the past a designated Keystone repair facility and are still a Thro class A repair facility that also repairs the commercial bus that Thor builds.

The information from the people that do the work in this repair facility not the owner was that the commercial and the Thor class A had gone way down in quality and Thor was becoming more and more difficult to work with to get warranty work approved.

As a foot note the company had terminated their contract with Keystone because of their poor quality and bad attitude when it came to approving warranty repairs. The owners first response when I contacted them was “we don’t work on low end RV’s”.

Fortunately they had been recommended by someone who they knew well and did do the repairs for me.

Now maybe you understand why I won’t ever purchase from a Thor company again.

Also you may want to research Clark Industries and Houdaille Industries and have a look at the record of their growth and eventual down fall. You will note a very familiar business profile that resulted in their failure.

Phil P
If you get a page not available then remove the "s" after HTTP
Phil P is offline   Reply With Quote