View Single Post
Old 09-07-2022, 09:08 PM   #10
bleedmichigan
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #23739
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeSR83 View Post
We had been working our way up the que for StarLink Residential service for about a year and expected it to be available for us here in Las Vegas at the end of 2022. So when the RV version was announced in the spring I jumped on it (no waiting) so as to have it for our summer trip, thinking that I could convert that equipment to residential at a later time. Well, it seems that they do not allow that and now I have two systems and only need one.

I'm now looking to transfer ownership of my RV setup to a new owner at a considerable discount. I believe the initial cost for this gear is $650, including shipping. I'm offering mine for $400 plus shipping, if required. I used it for about 10 weeks this summer, and I've been extremely happy with it's performance. Finally we can stream movies, or whatever else we want and don't have to compete for bandwidth using the marginal service offered by most parks.

Obviously, this is tailored to the full-timer.
Per my last conversation with Starlink support, RV systems are not currently eligible for transfer.
bleedmichigan is offline   Reply With Quote