Thread: Issues
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 09:24 AM   #5
432bartman
Montana Master

M.O.C. #26190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amtracker View Post
I am a recent owner of a Montana 3791RD. After being told that Montana was the top-of-the-line RV, we bought a 2020 Montana. If Montana is the top of the line in the industry, I hate to see the worst. I am lucky that I have the technical ability to make repairs. Thus far, I have corrected these items: Stereo, two steps lights, bathroom sink faucet, shower faucet, rocker slide-out switch, closet door, bathroom door, divider wall from kitchen to living room, furnace, blinds (x3), main RV entrance door, and the automatic vent in the bathroom. After many years in the US Marine Corps, when a problem occurs, you alert the Commander; you always have a recommended solution. I wrote a three-page letter to Keystone with recommendations and never received even an acknowledgment that they read the letter. I review the problems on the Montana RV club page and see all the same issues. I only wonder how long the RV manufacturers will get away with putting out junk. In many states, we could buy a house for what we pay for these units—just venting my frustration.

First off...Semper Fi fellow 1833'r. i was stationed at Del Mar with Aco 3rd AABN. I think once you get through these issues, you will hopefully have a reliable rig. It pays to turn your own wrenches and diagnose problems rather than have it sit out of service in a dealership lot. Safe travels
2019 Keystone Montana 3560RL, 2020 Chevy 2500 HD, Firestone airbags, Air Lift wireless compressor, Curt gooseneck, 20K Reese Goosebox, TST-507, USMC combat vet & retired LEO. Robert, Anika, Breanna, Dylan (daughter-in-law Stephanie). & our Great Pyrenees Layla
432bartman is offline   Reply With Quote