Thread: Issues
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 08:31 AM   #2
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amtracker View Post
I am a recent owner of a Montana 3791RD. After being told that Montana was the top-of-the-line RV, we bought a 2020 Montana. If Montana is the top of the line in the industry, I hate to see the worst. I am lucky that I have the technical ability to make repairs. Thus far, I have corrected these items: Stereo, two steps lights, bathroom sink faucet, shower faucet, rocker slide-out switch, closet door, bathroom door, divider wall from kitchen to living room, furnace, blinds (x3), main RV entrance door, and the automatic vent in the bathroom. After many years in the US Marine Corps, when a problem occurs, you alert the Commander; you always have a recommended solution. I wrote a three-page letter to Keystone with recommendations and never received even an acknowledgment that they read the letter. I review the problems on the Montana RV club page and see all the same issues. I only wonder how long the RV manufacturers will get away with putting out junk. In many states, we could buy a house for what we pay for these units—just venting my frustration.
Having had two Montana fifth wheels ,now SOB. They are as good as any in their price range ,but top of the line ,not hardly. One of the most popular if not the most .

It seems like its hit or miss with these new ones . Both that I had were pretty good ,minor stuff ,nothing major. I too think anyone that does not have the ability to fix a lot of the problems is in for trouble . It sounds like a lot of them get to spend months in a repair shop .
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote