Old 05-09-2015, 04:57 AM   #19
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bshgto

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by PSFORD99

I am totally surprised you gentlemen are putting out that much money on the G614's. The Sailun S637 have had better reviews then the G614's have ever had. And they sell for about a $100.00 per tire less.

Some will claim that goodyear pays for the damage on a blown tire, well that is all well ,and good. I would just as soon not worry about a damage claim. I challenge anyone to find a negative on the Sailun, I sure have not been able to. I have insurance for trailer damage I don't need to pay at least $400.00 more for MORE insurance.

There has been a lot of talk ,and posts about the Sailun over on RvNet, and it has nothing but positive from the Sailun owners. To the ones that have not went out ,and payed the outrageous prices Goodyear is putting on us research the Sailun ,you will be impressed.
I went with the Sailuns 100% satisfied.Dont need to pay for 2 insurance polices.

Some don't seem to get this paying extra for insurance on a tire that has never had that great a track record to start with. I would prefer a tire that needs no insurance.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote