View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #22
akf15e
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9143

[/quote]

The trim is the only thing that has really pissed me off. We did our PDI before going in and doing the paperwork. Spotted the trim right off during the PDI. But with just a little spit and rubbing it appeared to be going away. So I originally thought it was a easy fix. Told the guy doing the PDI and he was going to clean all the trim along with the other items on our list. So we go off finish the paper work as they finish our punch list. Come back and the trim does not appear to be done. I chase him down and he said he took care of it. I told him he better come have a 2nd look. It appears as the spots are wet they blend in just fine but as soon as it drys it looks like a leopard.

Please keep me informed with what you find out before you take delivery. They took photos of mine and sent it off to Keystone. So I am waiting on an answer.
[/quote]

I will let you know what I find out. I was supposed to pick it up Friday, but the new decals aren't in yet, so I will wait until next week. Doesn't sound like the dealer has done much to remedy the putty marks yet either. I'm giving them until next week to have a solution, then I'll be going elsewhere.

Has anybody else seen the issue we are talking about?
akf15e is offline   Reply With Quote