View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 10:37 AM   #14
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foldbak View Post
It depends on the year of the unit. My 22 disconnect is in the battery compartment and is before the positive terminal that feeds the 12 volt buss. No other loads are before the switch.
It used to be the disconnect in the battery compartment was only for the inverter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrazzano View Post
If I use the disconnect switches in my battery compartment, would that cut off all loads to the battery or would I still need to install a battery disconnect on the negative terminal of the battery?
Do you have multiple "disconnect switches" in the battery compartment?

I guess I am not current on what the Old Worlds craftsmen are installing these days. It sounds like they use a positive buss bar (positive disconnect or negative disconnect produce the same result) and a single disconnect switch that kills 12V to the inverter and the rest of the coach (including the parasitic draws)? Is there still the stupid "almost" disconnect switch in the convenience center?
Will someone please post pictures and save me a trip the local dealer. I am trying to keep current on their latest install details.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote