Old 01-19-2013, 05:06 PM   #18
washley1
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9053
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by CamillaMichael

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by washley1

Wow, Michael, I was there on Thursday, rain and all, and I did not notice that. I have to say I have no problem with the boom on mine. What I did notice was Big Sky. I have heard on here that the Big Sky is history, and indeed it has not been anywhere on Keystone's web site for a long time, but there they were! Mentioned it to a sales guy and he said he had no idea that it was being done away with, and in fact Keystone has been hyping the Big Sky big time with the dealers. Now maybe this guy was just uneducated, or maybe I have heard wrong, and I am NOT in the market for a new one, but I wonder what the story is? Anyone?
Walt, I did not care for the sewer boom when I first got our Montana, but over time I have come to appreciate not having to fool with a sewer hose at each camp site...now only have to pull it at the beginning of the new season to put a new hose in place.
I never had a rig without the boom. Our pop ups only had porta potties all those years. I have not replaced the hose yet, but I guess I should.
washley1 is offline   Reply With Quote