Thread: Summer plans
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 04:38 AM   #1
randye
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7139
Summer plans

HI All We are on our sixth year of full timing. We are not retired so we have worked our way through several states. In 2007 we worked at Lost Lake Resort in Washington between Tacoma and Olympia next to Lacy. The Winter of 07-08 we stayed in Coos Bay, Or and didn't work we had enough unemployment from our Jobs before we started this life style. The summer of 08 We headed out for Utah had taken a job a Ruby's Inn. After arriving we found the job was not as they had verbalized it. It was late for getting on with other National Parks, it was the Middle of April we called the HR of the Grand Canyon on the North Rim. We landed jobs there I worked at the Sinclair Service Station and the DW worked at the Gift Shop. That Winter 08-09 we took a job at Beaver Dam Az. Assistant Mang of Cheifsleep easy RV Park. Summer 09 we hired on in New Mexico with Bowlin Travel Centers on I-40 75 east of Alburqueque NM. We were with them for 15 months. March 2010 We hired back on with the North Rim of GC I did Maintenance and Tressia work as a clerk in the accounting office. Then we hired on with Priymid Lake CA. Not for long about a month. Then I took a volunteer job at Santee CA. Santee Lakes. Then we got the job at Twin Cedars RV Park in Lynnwood Wa. As the Managers that was July 2011 to April 2012. Then were we are currently Turtle Rock Resort from May 2012 to present. I just took the offer of Managing the Maintenance crew at the North Rim of the Grand Canyon the wife is going to work in the gift shop warehouse. We leave here Feb 28 for AZ. All is well in our world, hope and pray it is in yours.
randye is offline   Reply With Quote