Thread: 2020 Pricing
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 05:58 PM   #12
lightsout
Montana Master

M.O.C. #24938
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholzbaur View Post
Hey all, as an update, with everything corona going on we started putting out feelers to dealers this morning about potential pricing on some units MSRP between $101-103k. We have gotten two dealers that within an hour of online contact were ready and looking to make deals at $57,995. As mentioned before we aren’t looking to start traveling until late august early September, but this was pricing that sound advice said I wouldn’t likely see until late summer.

With everything going on right now, is this a deal I should be jumping on? This is right around a 44% discount. I don’t want to lose what could be a great deal, but if there is a little more money to be saved in waiting, I would be willing to hold off for another few weeks.

Thoughts?

Thanks for everyone’s help so far. So close to finally hitting the road!
That is a good price you should jump on it. Even though you do not plan to use it for a couple months you will have warranty issues (they all do) better off getting it a couple months before full time to work out the bugs. This applied for all models and brands...

The last thing you want is to move in and then have to move out while warranty is being done. Our warranty work took 3.5 months...
lightsout is offline   Reply With Quote