Thread: shocks
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 10:10 AM   #13
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdexte View Post
I’m glad this post came up. I am planning on swinging through Goshen IN next year and getting my suspension and brakes upgraded on my 2019 373RD. I know this has been talked about in many posts but if someone could please tell me just exactly what I am going to want installed so I can do the research and planning. Your help will very much be appreciated but please do not let this post turn into a heated debate/discussion like my new tires post. Have a great day.
I am not a full timer , and have had great luck with just basically the standard leaf spring suspension , although this Comfort ride, with shocks is a slight upgrade from a standard leaf spring setup like yours .

The least I would do would definitely go disc brakes,IMO the single best upgrade there is on these bigger fifth wheels. As far as IS suspension you certainly can't wrong. I keep reading one of the reasons for IS is all the problems someone has had with the standard suspension. Never having been in that camp, I have never had that decision to make.

I have done some slight modifications to my suspensions , and have been happy with leaf spring suspension.
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote