View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 06:37 AM   #9
jcurtis934
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13740
My track is secure at the top all the way in the pocket. But my door, beside not hanging level, also does not enter the jam when closing unless you push sideways on the back of the door. You can see that the door moves at least a quarter of an inch at the front when this is done. And the facial boards on each side are brad nailed into place with the bedroom side looking like it is into the pocket area. Bath side looks like the side to open after removing a small piece of trim molding at the top of the pocket. Bummer, was hoping that someone out there had a magic wand or know of an incantation to be used to fix the issue. I KNOW the incantation to be used when you uncover the various issues that weren't done right at the factory! Thanks for all the great inputs on this topic. After I tackle the issue, I will follow up with a post and pics so that others can see of what we speak. John