View Single Post
Old 04-05-2014, 02:19 PM   #6
Irlpguy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12935
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by bigred715

On my door when closed it sticks out at the bottom about 2 inches and when pulled shut to close off it seals against door frame. Impossible to get to as it is between shower and back of TV compartment.
It sounds like you have the same problem I had with my pocket door in my 3402RL. There is no way you can adjust a 2" gap, that is not the problem. What happened to mine was the screw holding the track in place way back in between the shower and in our case the Pantry cabinets fell out completely. This allows the rear of the door to drop causing the gap. The door on ours dropped down so far I had to take the facial board off the kitchen side and remove the door. It was fixed under warranty and the dealer used a very long extension to replace the missing screw. Hopefully they put in a couple more back there. I did beef up the part above the door opening and that will never be a problem again. You should be able to have the door in the position that closes the opening and see back in there for the track having dropped down.

Mark N. To adjust the door there is a nut just below the door hanger, that is the adjustment and perhaps with a special wrench you could do it without taking the facial board off. The white plastic piece just above the door looks like it might be able to be removed and that may be how they are adjusted, hate to mess with mine now to test my theory... I would be taking it back to the dealer if it is still under warranty.

Just some more indication of not doing a proper job during build.

Irlpguy is offline   Reply With Quote