View Single Post
Old 01-10-2016, 02:40 PM   #4
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
When we had a problem with our landing gear on our '04 Monte, it happened while we were on the road and in Little Rock,AR. We had a mobile service tech come to the campground and he ordered the parts and I think he ordered it through Lippert but they sent him the wrong legs and gears so we had to wait for the correct one to be sent. We later found out that we should have ordered them from Venture in the first place because they made the parts for Lippert. I would contact Venture like 1retired06 mentioned. If you Google Venture Industries I'm sure you can get their address and phone number. Call them and ask for Customer Service and I'm sure if you explain to them what you are looking for they will be able to help you.
You stated that you have sheared two pins already. Do you have your legs marked with a permanent marker line as to where the high point of your legs should be raised and also the low point for extending them? This is very important because you can over torqued the legs, shear pin and gears if they are extended to far or retracted to far.
Good luck and let us know if you get the parts you need for your repair kit.
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote