View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 08:46 PM   #3
Gtunink

M.O.C. #27089
Quote:
Originally Posted by DQDick View Post
Your fireplace remote will be a different remote and the TV lift on our 2010 only had up and down as I remembe it. Since the reciever on the rig remote controls used to cause trouble and leave folks with problems getting stuff to work we just took the batteries out of ours and gave it to the folks when we traded it in. Others have had good luck with them and still more had to change the grounding on the reciever to straighten things out.
I have no complications with the remote for the slides, jacks, awning etc. the small key fob size remote has 4 buttons. It has a large blue button in the middle. Another grey button. And two buttons that are up and down arrows. Those arrow buttons run the tv lift in the counter up and down. The big blue button and other button don’t appear to do anything except light the blue indicator on the remote. My fireplace is supposed to be remote but I don’t have a remote for the fireplace that came with the camper. Is it possible that the small key fob remote also works the fireplace or does anyone know the actual function of the other 2 buttons?
Gtunink is offline   Reply With Quote