View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 08:32 AM   #7
Jsrore
Established Member

M.O.C. #17968
thanks for the info on the 320...i know what the issue is in the black tank...learning lots of new things as we boon dock on our new Idaho property over the last several years, one is not having a out house and and having everyone use the RV toilet .
we are lucky we live 3 miles from a small town that has behind rural FD a water supply and RV dump. we fill a portable 100 gl tank with our Can AM..(you can drive ATV on the road in Idaho) and we also have a portable dumper we take when the black tank is full. but the lesson we learned that not having city water pressure you just cant get all the crap out ....so i had a blockage going to the tank and in the tank built up over time.
so next year there will be an out house, will water flush the tank harder i will rig up a stronger water pump...i have a 10K genny on site as well as 400 watt solar panels . before we winterize this year going to hit the tank HARD with city water pressure i bought the wand that goes down from the toilet to the tank.
Jsrore is offline   Reply With Quote