Thread: Terrorism
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 02:16 AM   #63
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
We hear ban assault rifles. That may not be such a good idea. The AR 15 like your semi auto shotgun and a bolt action rifle you can buy any part of it with one exception the receiver. The receiver for the ARs can be bought as semifinished and then finished by anyone with a drill press in a few minutes. Then you have an unregistered AR. When they are banned and I don't know why they haven't been the receiver is easy to just make. You can get the blueprints on line, buy an old junker CNC mill for $10000 a CAD CAM program for under $2000. Any body that likes computer games would have a ball leading how to use the CAD CAM program and a year you would be spitting them out by the hundreds. I could tell the guy that does my programming to make the receivers and he could get started today. There are a dozen machine shops within 10 miles of me that could do a better job or making them than we could. Some body across the country would make them. They already do and without serial numbers. We have no way to track them.
Lynwood
mlh is offline   Reply With Quote