View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 05:25 PM   #1
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Not So Good Same ERS

Just a heads up. I had a flat tire a month ago at our campground storage. I had just gotten the Good Sam ERS ad in the mail. So, after changing my first flat, and hearing so many good things about Good Sam, I went ahead and joined. So, last night, after finding a flat I went and called Good Sam. After calling them, I found out I had a break in at the trailer and called Good Sam back to tell them not to come. They said just call in the morning and they'd leave the ticket open. So, I had the bright idea to bring my air compressor out in the morning. Thought if it'd hold air that I could at least give them more room to work. Well, there was a puncture in the sidewall. I called Good Sam to have them send out the tire changer and in the conversation I said the tire was slashed during he breakin. Then they told me, since it was the result of vandalism, they could send someone out, but payment would be my responsibility. After clarifying the situation (I was dumbfounded), to say the least. I don't see how it should make a difference whether it was caused by a screwdriver, knife, nail, something on the road, etc. Just one more thing to add to the adventure.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote