View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 10:34 AM   #38
dfb
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17163
We are going to try 'one more time"... I just put the slide back together.. 2 new shear bolts... 2 New 15 teeth Gears.. LCI sent me two more at no charge.. Great Service there.. Im going to take it to a place who did some work on this rv before and was very happy with the work..I will let them know that the last time about the shear bolts and the gear teeth coming off..I took a gentleman's advice on here.. Took the busted bolts out and used the ram to bring the slide out and adjusted from there... Today, a new Rubber Spring should arrive from the tire place that destroyed the one on the rv.. The Black water tank appears to be fixed.. Filled it up and left it over night.. No leaks.. At least now I know how to do that.. When Cutting the toilet pipe and the vent pipe I used Rubber boots with clamps incase it happens again.. When putting the corrugated piece back on I used all self tapping screws replacing the "nails'... Respliced some of the wiring... 2 wires for the heated tank pad. and the 4 for the water level sensors... HEY? at least the water level indicators work again..
dfb is offline   Reply With Quote