View Single Post
Old 09-19-2021, 08:38 AM   #28
PSFORD99
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9051
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave W View Post
NOW! You are completely confused, so it's time to look at the actual technical specs. Mamy of the various Ford truck forum sites have a set and of course the OEM site (https://www.ford.com/trucks/super-du...s/f350-lariat/ ).. We'll give you real life likes , dislikes and experiences but the actual numbers - for the most part need to be dug out of the dealer's often numb sales force or a website. As far as actually being able to purcase a new truck in the near future with the chip shortage - who knows. My local two dealers have no idea when a truck will arrive and have nary a one, new or used on their lots.
My son has a new 2022 Ford 350 Lariat Superduty on order ,if you want adaptive steering on it you are out of luck , he dropped the adaptive steering , he now has a build date ,and a VIN #. His build date is the week of Sept. 20. I would think he should see that truck before long.

I have heard this from other forums on the adaptive steering also ,so we will see if it actually happens .Can't get a truck built or scheduled if adaptive steering is ordered .
PSFORD99 is offline   Reply With Quote