View Single Post
Old 11-05-2006, 05:23 AM   #1
Montana_6085
Established Member

M.O.C. #6085
Question but not looking to upset anybody?

We fell in love with the Montana 3295RK, as it has all that we would need for full timing. And we will be ordering our new RV once our home has sold.

That said, I would like some honest feedback about how Montana and Cedar Creek compare for full timing, service from factory via warranty issues, etc., problems after sale and such as that. We just happened to see a Cedar Creek yesterday and it had some fine selling qualities, but of course we are looking for quality and a lasting relationship as opposed to just small things that look nice up front. One of the things I liked about the Cedar Creek is that the one we looked at had 1 15 cu ft Amana frig with a 2000W inverter. I really liked the thought of having a decent size frig. I realize that Montana offers a 10 cu ft as an option but how about a 12 cu ft one? Do they offer that size? I have also seen some others posts elsewhere where some people seemed to have had some problems with a water leakage problem with their Cedar Creeks (Forest River Products) and have had problems with the factory and such concerning said problems.

Anyway, I would just like to get the honest feedback from all of you here since I think you all seem to be pretty honest.

GQ
Montana_6085 is offline   Reply With Quote