View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 05:24 PM   #1
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Bald eagle eating a fish

Since we're selling our lake house and it doesn't have much water in front of it we put together a slide show of pictures of animals we've shot from our deck over the years to play when folks come over to look at the house. The turkeys were the only one not shot from the deck, they were across the road in the pasture. Anyway, a bass has been jumping in the cove for the last several days and as I was sitting at the computer I saw a large bird fly by with a fish. Went out on the deck and got the first picture (and one of the last) of the bird (he/she) sitting down to dinner. When the eagle heard the camera click it took dinner and left. Since I was shooting thru tree branches I couldn't get another picture that was in focus as it left with the fish. Anyway here's the pictures: http://s1221.photobucket.com/albums/...ild%20Animals/
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote